Thursday, 26 February 2015

My First Blog Post..

Blogging is a very different and a good way of sharing what's in your mind .. Since I am new to blogging so I am still exploring it. My first blogging experience was kind of funny. As this blog is a part of my university assignment I had to make my post by all means. At that time my internet wasn't working so I went to my aunt's home that I can post my blog from there but there internet wasn't working either. Then I came back home and asked our neighbours if there internet is working but there internet too wasn't working. Time was passing and my blog was still not posted. Then my brother called his friend who lives in neighbourhood he gave his WiFi password and I did my post..
Now I think blogging is fun and a good way to express your self.

1 comment:

  1. yes i think every person have to adopt the habit of blogging its a good practice

    ReplyDelete